Little-Award-111 asked 3 weeks ago
If its possible, I'd like to try and get tested for ADHD. How much it costs and how much it could cost to also request for a blood test.
- Is identify theft a thing in Mauritius asked by RoseHill20201, 7 months ago
- Electric car worth the investment in Mauritius asked by SiloyIsland, 2 months ago
- How is Mauritius for Jobs in Finance sector? asked by sladewithoutblade, 4 months ago
- Are there any recent official data that back the claim that the majority of Mauritians identify as Hindu? asked by pinokio_game, 2 months ago
- Confused about the Emtel SIM asked by User, 2 months ago
- Which bus should I take from Flacq directly to Trianon? asked by Hoaxify, 6 days ago
- Is anyone else staying in the west and finding it very cloudy? asked by User, 7 days ago
- What’s the weather like at the moment? asked by User, 7 days ago
- Anybody taken more than the cigarette allowance on the way home? asked by User, 7 days ago
- Will I be able to buy a tourist SIM at the airport like in other countries? asked by User, 4 days ago
It is said that a stuffed dodo at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History stirred world-famous author Lewis Carroll to pen down Alice in Wonderland, one of the most popular children's novels of all time.