Job title: Recruitment Officer M/F
Company: Bourbon Offshore
Job description: General information
Organisation A market leader in offshore marine services, BOURBON offers the most demanding offshore energy operators a broad range of surface and subsea marine services for oil & gas fields and wind farms. These services rely on a modern & standardized fleet of 248vessels and on the skills of more than 5,400 highly qualified professionals. Constantly striving for operational excellence, the group provides a local service for customers in the 36 countries in which it operates, guaranteeing the very highest standards of quality and safety. In 2022, BOURBON achieved adjusted revenues of over €542 million.
Job type (offshore/onshore)
Recruitment Officer M/F
Roles and responsibilities
The mission will be to:
- Contribute to recruitment of Offshore Personnel as per clients’ expectations and satisfaction.
- Contribute to business results and operational excellence through optimized sourcing and recruitment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide CVs as per Client’s requirements;
- Advertise positions on job portals, social media and any other platforms relevant to the recruitment request;
- Retrieve inactive candidates from database;
- Liaise with recruitment agencies;
- Acquire information on candidates during the interview process;
- Secure new job specifications from placed candidates and clients;
- Ascertain whether candidates are actively looking for a job;
- Conduct candidate’s interview;
- Establish a good relation with candidates to earn their trust in order to allow them to commit to the recruitment process;
- Contact past employers of candidate to confirm employment history and confirm performance;
- Prepare reports and update dashboards;
- Provide accurate currency to seafarers and in the system;
- Check invoices related to recruitment;
- Follow up re-invoicing of sourcing outlays;
- Recruitment processes must not lead to extra costs incurred by BMSG; and
- Provide seamless back up support to other teammates.
The Recruitment Officer is linked hierarchically to the Recruitment and Training Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Hold at least a Higher School Certificate or any other alternate relevant qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in a similar position or in an Administration position;
- Knowledge of Marine Industry and/or Oil and Gas industry is a plus;
- Have good listening and communication skills;
- Sound organisation skills and rigorous with a professional approach at all times;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- Willing to work independently and be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Have an excellent knowledge of MS Office/ Excel skills; and
- A good command of French and English is essential.
Africa, Mauritius Island, Bambous
Minimum level of education required
1 – High School diploma
Date posted: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 00:35:09 GMT