Job title: Reservation Agent
Company: Minor International
Job description: Company Description
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Reservations Agent you will directly support the Reservations Manager in driving the performance of the reservations team on property. You will ensure that all SOP’s are being adhered to. You will further assist in maintaining and improving reservations operations to ensure a high degree of accuracy in guest reservations, maximising revenue opportunities and satisfaction of guests and team members. You will ensure monitoring of daily arrivals for all guest requests to be carried out and communicated to. You will be working on inventory management, including allotments, groups blocks and rate codes in all applicable systems. Further you will assist the Reservations Manager for driving up- selling within the property and to ensure optimal use of all distribution channels, e.g. IBE, GDS, Tour Operators, Small Luxury Hotels, Regional and Corporate Sales Offices.
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in delivering results, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Anantara Iko Mauritius and Minor Hotels is right for you.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Working for an International Brand with over 530 hotels worldwide!
- Numerous opportunities to progress throughout every level of your career
- Free medical insurance
- Amazing maternity and paternity leave!
- Your birthday off every year
- A large offering of digital learning including LinkedIn courses, eCornell, virtual courses and on site development programs.
- Discounts at all Minor outlets around the world
- Preferential hotel and Anantara Vacation Club stay rates for friends and family
- Benefit from other local discounts i.e. Emtel mobile offers, Canal+ promotions and many more!
- Team building activities
- Global task force opportunities offering short term assignments in other locations
- Wellbeing activities
Joining Minor means you become a partner in a diverse, expanding global organisation with limitless opportunities to thrive and achieve. With a team of over 66,000 and operating over 60 countries Minor International is one of the fastest growing hospitality, restaurant, and lifestyle companies in the Asia Pacific Region.
Location: Plaine Magnien, Mauritius
Date posted: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 05:10:20 GMT