Job title: RPA Consultant (Digital & Intelligent Automation) – Tech Consulting – EY Mauritius
Job description: As a Digital & Intelligent Automation Consultant, you will be part of an international team working on exciting projects that are changing the way how organisations work. You will support clients in various industries (such as banking, telecommunication, insurance, hospitality, and others) and be involved in current state assessment of client’s eco system, identification and implementation of IT/digital solutions to improve business processes including but not limited to intelligent automation.
We are actively seeking for Assistants and Seniors to join our IA/Digital team. You will work alongside respected industry professionals, learning and applying leading practices to better manage the process and technology capabilities.
Working in a team, you will interact with the client by conducting workshop sessions, understanding their pain areas/challenges, guiding them on how they can achieve efficiency from emerging technologies and accompanying them throughout the entire journey of implementing the proposed solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for helping our clients navigate the ever-changing digital landscape. You will work with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, and then develop and execute digital strategies that help them achieve those goals. You will also be responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest digital trends and technologies, and for sharing that knowledge with clients and team members You will also have to ensure end to end project implementation using appropriate digital technologies (including RPA, OCR, dashboarding. Etc). Projects will essentially be from emerging technologies but not limited to RPA.
Skills and attributes for success
- Analysing business processes, identifying automation opportunities, defining process robotics value proposition, reengineering process to improve automation potential
- Creating and maintain technical, functional and process documentation
- Supporting the delivery/project manager in formulating business cases which include KPIs/ metrics and Return on Investment
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements based on the selected RPA technology
- Adherence to Industry best practices during bot development and quality assurance
- Supporting the delivery/project manager on project initiation, estimation, planning, implementation, tracking and monitoring, deployment, change management and project closure
- Working within project planning constraints
- Communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery /project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Establishing effective working relationship with clients and vendors both technically and non-technically
- Drafting documents/reports/processes appropriate to the needs of the client engagement
To qualify for the role, you must have
- BSc or MSc Degree in IT / Engineering / Mathematics / Science or related fields, with an active interest in new and emerging technologies
- 0-3+ years’ experience
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Blue Prism & Microsoft Power Automate certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects
- Ability to communicate efficiently in a customer facing environment and identify business needs
- Ability to prioritize tasks in line with business objectives
- Experience using OCR tools would be regarded as an advantage
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in Intelligent Automation/Digital transformation
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English & French)
- Willingness to travel abroad/adapt to client’s working hours
- Strong presentation skills
For the Senior role, the following is required in addition to the above:
- Hands on experience on any of the following RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Power Platform, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Ability to identify relevant business case / operations and convert to RPA solutions
- Experience in developing and consuming APIs
- Ability to coach junior team members
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences
- Identify, recommend, and implement automation optimisation solutions for continuous improvements
- Participate in new business pitches/proposals as needed
- Stay up to date on digital trends and emerging technologies
- Present digital recommendations to clients and help them understand the rationale behind the proposed solutions
- Manage client expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate and review process documentation i.e., process definition, solution design and user guide documentation
What We Look For
We are interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for RPA/Intelligent Automation. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Project experience within an international environment and client exposure
- Dynamic and challenging workplace
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, Tax, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 22:05:07 GMT