Job title: Sales enablement specialist
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
Are you passionate to enable sales reps to successfully sell HR and Payroll solutions across different territories in Europe? Do you strive to develop differentiating sales stories and commercial material? If so, you are the one we are looking for to join our European market readiness team.
As a Sales enablement specialist you enable sales to successfully sell the SD Worx’ offering, such as HR and payroll software, outsourcing, consulting and insights to clients and prospects. You support the go-to-market of solutions by creating compelling stories and commercial material to be used across sales functions, markets and countries. You will be reporting to the Solution Marketing Manager based in Belgium and are part of the multi-functional ‘Market readiness’ division with team members across Europe and Mauritius.
This is your job description
· You enable sales reps in winning B2B customers or up-sell/cross-sell to existing customers with compelling storytelling and content assets along the buyer’s journey (e.g. sales stories, sales decks, case studies etc).
· You drive and implement the sales enablement plan and tactics within Go-to-markets of existing and new products/solutions across European countries.
· You know how to tell a story which shows the customer value and resonates to the clients/prospects needs. You use market insights, trends, results of research to create a burning platform.
· You develop internal sales playbooks to guide and educate, and make content available via a sales enablement platform to provide relevant and up-to-date content.
· You support the onboarding and training programs for sales reps, and participate actively in the sales community and virtual sessions.
· You create a collaborative environment with all stakeholders to be aligned on milestones, deliverables and timings.
· You’ll be working closely together with teams like portfolio, research & intelligence, sales, products and different marketing functions.
Who you are and what you can do
· A minimum of +5 years working experience in sales, sales support/enablement or product marketing.
· You are a native English speaker. Dutch or French language skills are a big plus to support the Dutch or French speaking countries in Europe.
· You have a solid understanding of buying cycles in B2B and go-to-market strategies.
· You like working in an international and virtual environment.
· Experience in HR and/or technology are a plus.
· You are good in storytelling and know how to attract and engage customers.
· You can put yourself in the customer’s shoes and are able to articulate the value we bring in sales and marketing messages.
· You have analytical skills to optimize commercial content and processes.
· You are a team player and have a self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent strong communication, marketing and project management skills to handle the varied and many tasks is key.
· You have a hands-on mentality, taking initiative and logical thinker with creative problem-solving ability.
What do you get in return?
At SD Worx we set the tone with our own personnel policy. You can count on:
· a competitive salary and benefits package
· the autonomy and flexibility to take your work into your own hands
· flexible working hours, working from home or different SD Worx offices… and even workation is possible
· top support from your manager and sales and marketing colleagues around Europe
· extensive training opportunities to further develop your knowledge and career
· working for an European Market Leader in HR and payroll with more than 75 years of experience
Who are we?
SD Worx supports organisations along the entire ’employee journey’: from recruitment of staff to remuneration, rewarding and development of the talent that makes companies successful. More than 82,000 small and large companies throughout Europe rely on our 8,000+ specialists. You too can contribute to this.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Málaga – Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:49:12 GMT