Job title: Salesforce Functional Analyst
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Corporate Data Solutions (CDS) is a dynamic tribe comprised of multiple squads dedicated to delivering cutting-edge and reliable data technology and support. Our expertise spans a wide range of areas, including Master Data Management, Data Governance, Master Data Quality, Salesforce Development on Master Data Objects, Data Warehousing, Data Intelligence, and Data Science (AI).
Salesforce plays a central role in the enterprise architecture of SD Worx. Hence, the importance of incorporating a skilled Functional Salesforce Administrator into our teams.
What does your day look like?
· You collaborate with the different stakeholders to translate business needs (user stories) into technical stories/requirements, in order to improve Salesforce functionalities and UX
· You build productive relationships and networks with business partners & end users by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems
· You test and troubleshoot new development or enhancements in Salesforce to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements
· You assess readiness to deploy each user story
· You keep up to date with new developments in the Salesforce technology stack, including innovations expected within future releases
· You provide technical support to our Support Squad to resolve configuration defects
· You cooperate within colleagues to structurally improve data quality by (Salesforce) design
· You promote the synergy between our CDS-squads by sharing your functional expertise and ideas to further improve our data solutions
· You have a degree in IT (or related fields) or equal by experience
· You have in-depth knowledge regarding the configuration of Salesforce Suite with proven work experience
· You are familiar with the latest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning Experience and Lightning Web Components
· You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· You have the ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
· You are a team player with flexibility to engage both in small individual assignments as in large team assignments
· You have strong communication and presentation skills (ENG) and you are able to act as a Partner for our internal Businesses
· You have professional English communication skills (verbal and writing)
· You are eager to learn and have a result-driven mind-set
Experience considered as a plus:
· Experience in Payroll & HR Domain is a plus
· Experience in agile working is a plus
· Experience with Testing software such as MTM, Browser Stack, Ranorex, Azure DevOps, Postman, …
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 05 Aug 2023 22:51:34 GMT