Job title: SAP Delivery Manager – Technology Consulting – EY Mauritius
Job description: EY Mauritius has an SAP Centre of Excellence that serves clients mainly in the EMEIA region (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa) both on-site in the various countries and remotely from Mauritius. If being a part of building a better working world inspires you, then this is the job for you.
Your consulting skills and experience will be valuable in delivering SAP Enabled Transformations. You are technology-minded, business-focused and a creative consultant with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients’ day to day operations and decision making
Your Key Responsibilities
As a consultant, you will engage with clients across various industries levels organisation. You will be part of a wider and global team involved in the design & delivery of SAP enabled business solutions. It will involve travel to client’s premises abroad. Given our growth ambition, we are now looking for experienced candidates for the position of SAP Delivery Manager.
Skills and Attributes for success
- Responsible for delivery of multiple engagements to our customers
- Work with our SAP CoE team to ensure deadlines and milestones are met
- Participate in the sales for new project engagements and/or managed services
- Establish proper governance for each and every project
- Build positive and trustworthy client relationships
- Collaborate with various team members to develop, improve and implement standards, procedures, training journeys and guidelines
- Serve as the key intermediary between our client and local SAP CoE team
- Assist project teams to gather requirements and translate requirements into designs that leverage existing solutions where practical
- Coordinate all delivery resources and ensure appropriate subject matter experts, analysts and system specialists are assigned to deliver solution
- Advise and monitor quality of solution deliverables
- Ensure design issues and options are clearly articulated and communicated in order to reach the right conclusion with demonstrable audit trail.
- Any other cognate duties
To qualify for the role, you much have
- Undergraduate or masters’ degree in one of the following areas; business, economics, logistics, planning, supply chain, information systems, banking & finance, and other related majors
- Experience working with SAP technical and functional teams in a complex SAP environment
- Experience managing large, highly complex, multi-process programs
- Ability to set and adhere to schedules and project timelines and communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives
- Hands on experience in configuration of SAP modules such as Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Proven experience in change management, negotiation, facilitation, and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills including ability to work with staff at all levels, ability to communicate clearly and succinctly (both verbal & written) on complex topics
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills, the ability to establish and maintain relationships with client leadership
- Familiarity with Project Methodologies (Prince 2, SAP Activate)
- Multi-tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills to manage variety of stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel to client premises abroad
Ideally, you will also have
Training through open SAP courses combined with on the job coaching will be provided to help you achieve certifications and grow your skills as an SAP Consultant.
What We Look For
We are interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for SAP and appetite to learn and grow in this field. If you have the confidence in both your soft skills and technical abilities to thrive into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to be an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, Tax, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 22:14:34 GMT