Job title: Security Operations Analyst
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
The role is responsible for ensuring that all elements of SD Worx Group IT infrastructure are secure and that we can demonstrate that we are maintaining the appropriate controls, confidentiality, integrity and availability across all our assets. The role holder will also ensure that all required IT Security Policies and Standards are in place, are updated accordingly, are being followed and that all security related actions and incidents are progressed to completion.
As IT Security Analyst, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Perform operation security reviews and internal audits
- Implement and maintain systems security monitoring procedures and metrics
- Review security infrastructure (e.g., firewall rule changes)
- Ensure daily monitoring and analysis of security logs for security components
- Ensure timely security updates are validated and deployment monitored
- Advise other IT teams on security best practices and vulnerability mitigation
- Ensure security policy enforcement as per Standards or Framework Implemented (ISO, ISAE and NIIST)
- Acquire, distribute, and install internal and external certificates
- Perform incidence response and computer forensics activities
- Maintain confidentiality on all sensitive security matters
- Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in order to pre-emptively eliminate the possibility of system breach
Expectations, experience & knowledge:
- Management of various audit/review processes
- Ownership of Security SLAs for the hosted infrastructure environment and report weekly security Statistics
- Management/Review of security device configuration to ensure it is in line with agreed company
- Periodic review of Security measures, risks, methodology and procedures
- Promoting Security practices across the company
- Monitor, process security alerts and apply mitigation or work to remediation
- Own Security Alerts process and be the first point of escalation for operational security and mitigation or remediation actions
- Linking Security Incident process into Major Incidents and support RCA work
Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in an IT related field (preferred) or industry recognised certifications in relevant field
- Information Security Concepts
- Related security challenges for SaaS provider
- Audit Concepts
- TCP/IP Networking
- Knowledge in Scripting considered as a PLUS
- Email Security
- Antivirus and antimalware controls
- Cloud Platform Security
- Forensics and Incident Response
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Information Security field
- Good understanding of the latest security practices, identification and management of vulnerabilities and threats
- Good written and oral communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and organizational abilities
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 04:55:13 GMT