Job title: Senior AML/CFT & Data Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Job Title: Senior AML/CFT & Data Analyst
Department: Global File Review
Reporting to: Manager/Senior Manager or any designated person by management – Global File Review
Purpose of the Job
Ocorian is currently looking for a dynamic person with experience to fulfill the role of a senior AML/CFT & Data Analyst in our Mauritius office.
This strategical objective is led by a dedicated specifically trained team embedded within Ocorian Mauritius. This growing team will roll out globally the due diligence and data management process, establish the adoption of it and will interact actively with the foreign offices as well as with their clients to ensure regulatory required due diligence and data objectives are met.
Main Responsibilities – Generic
Conduct the following within prescribed deadlines (but not limited to):
- Work closely with the Manager on a portfolio of clients to be processed within given deadlines.
- If required manage the daily allocation of work for direct reports ensuring they meet their daily objectives.
- Review client files in line with the pre-defined global AML/CFT file review- and data management process.
- Identify and advise of CDD deficiencies and agree approach to obtaining additional information.
- Liaise with other Ocorian offices as well as with their clients.
- Review and update any client information on the Ocorian systems.
- Manage and secure data integrity.
- Ensure an awareness and understanding of Regulatory requirements, standard, simplified and enhanced CDD measures in relation to the relevant jurisdiction/s and apply appropriately.
- Ensure jurisdictional regulations are met.
- Liaise with Ocorian colleagues and their clients from across the world to deal with queries and responses with a view to successfully close the file review and data management process.
- To achieve quality and quantity objectives as set out on a daily and weekly basis.
- To adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
- Report and provide regular updates to the Senior Officer or any other designated person and provide general assistance to the latter and to undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Ensure completeness of due diligence documents and information for a portfolio of clients according to Ocorian Policies and Procedures.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information on Ocorian, its clients and employees at all times to safeguard the professional reputation of Ocorian, its employees and its clients.
- Accurate time recording in accordance with Ocorian Policies & Procedures.
- Comply with all information security policies, procedures and guidelines in place at Ocorian to ensure information security.
- Degree holder in Law/Management/Finance or have completed a professional/relevant qualification (e.g. ICSA/ICA/ACAMS).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial services, compliance, legal or audit environment.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT and CDD requirements
- Proven experience of working successfully in a performance driven environment
- Ability to manage a small team
- Delivery focussed
- IT savvy with ability to learn any IT Systems related to the job.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Flexible, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage a small team ensuring they are meeting their objectives and have a good team atmosphere.
- Ability of successfully being coached.
- A solution driven attitude to problems.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Detail and delivery oriented.
- Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Ability to work autonomously.
THE POST HOLDER WILL BE EXPECTED TO
Be committed to continuing professional education.
All our staff seeks to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviors we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff – wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient, and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we can deliver personalized solutions every time.
Date posted: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 22:09:11 GMT