Job title: Senior Application Support Analyst
Job description: Each one of us brings something different to Vistra, working as one team to deliver the right solution.That’s why our clients choose to work with us – the power of our combined skills makes us unstoppable.Vistra offers a unique platform for our clients and our people to seize the world of opportunities.At the heart of everything we do are our core values:Committing to clients, Working as ONE Vistra, Empowering people and Doing the Right thing.
At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders – by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Advisory and Transaction Support
- Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills – to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our and our to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
Job Title: Senior Application Support Analyst
Department: Application Support
Purpose of the Role:
The key role of a Senior Application Support Analyst is to provide responsive, quality support to our users on our global applications while working closely with other departments such as our Business users, Business Analyst, Project Mangers, and Platform Technology Managers. Using knowledge-based tools to diagnose, research, resolve application issues, and documenting this in our incident tracking system
Will be a member of the Regional India Application Support Team under Global Application Support Team..
- Respond to user requests in a timely, accurate way through our ServiceDesk Plus ticketing system
- Contact users by phone or web session to troubleshoot issues
- Learning and staying proficient in all applications supported by the team
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to resolve user issues, escalate issues to appropriate team members and ensure tickets are solved within the agreed SLA’s
- Create/maintain documentation and knowledge articles in ServiceDesk Plus to support the team and end users
- Uphold Vistra’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork
- Handle any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Professional fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Experience in supporting, troubleshooting and testing web/on premise applications
- Enthusiastic and high professional integrity
- Key player in contributing to the team’s success
- MS Office/O365
- SQL Experience a plus but not required
- Experience in logging requests in Ticketing system
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an Application Support role.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in business systems such as ERP, billing, accounting, time recording, document management, payroll, and entity management will be a plus.
- Graduate Degree. Computer Science certifications would be a plus.
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference – seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We’re passionate about Diversity and Inclusion at Vistra.We believe that everyone is equal and unique, and by embracing diversity it makes us better company.This creates an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work; Vistra is for the ambitious, the entrepreneurial, the bold.
Department: Client Lifecycle Management (A401007)
Date posted: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 02:00:35 GMT