Job title: Senior Client Services Associate
Job description: It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Senior Client Services Associate based in our Vistra (Mauritius) office. Reporting to the Associate Team Leader, this full-time and permanent position is based in Mauritius and offers regional coverage, allowing you to make a significant impact to our Corporate Administration Services department and its growth.
- Provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the team
- Prepare and attend client meetings, organising the preparation of shareholder and board meetings
- Prepare/review standard legal documentation
- Provide support on regulatory filings, data maintenance and cash management such as payments
- Assist in preparing monthly statistics/KPI for Senior Management
- Record the working hours/client in the time billing system according to the objectives set
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Germany market/regulations (legal, tax, accounting, reporting, market developments)
- Take initiative by proactively following up on daily matters and
- Be a team player and be supportive towards your colleagues.
- Good communication and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks requested at the same time
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise, and
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and as member of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with a professional services firm
- Partly Qualified ICSA or a degree in Law, Management, Economics or Finance
At our Vistra Mauritius office, we believe in putting our employees’ well-being first! We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangement and probation leave.
Additionally, we provide a Medical Scheme, Sponsored ACCA and ICSA, Study/Examination Leave, Pension Scheme, Group Personal Accident, Death & Disability Cover and an excellent job exposure and career prospects.
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!
Date posted: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 01:55:41 GMT