Job title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
The Full Stack Developer will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities and is also actively involved in providing support to junior team members via reviewing and coaching activities if required.
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) to achieve excellent customer service
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met
- Monitor and control metrics for development, testing or support area
- Being a team player and flexible
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Perform code reviews independently, assist in developing revisions and log defects/deficiencies
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Maintaining code quality across projects
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Resolve design problems and ensure documentation completeness
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
Back End Skills:
- .NET framework 4.6+ and .NET Core 3.0+
- REST APIs development
- Entity Framework 6 and Entity Framwork Core.
- N-Tier Architecture
- Sql server
- Azure : Boards/ Work Items – OPTIONAL CLOUD TECH
- Azure : Repos + CI/CD Pipelines – OPTIONAL CLOUD TECH
Front End Skills
- Angular 6+
- Angular Material
- REST APIs consumption.
- At least 4 years’ experience in software development
- Experience in backend technologies and building RESTful web APIs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms Azure, and AWS
- Understanding of tracking and versioning systems (TFS, Git, Azure DevOps, …)
- Experience in working in Agile development teams
- Experience of continuous integration, app build and delivery systems
- Experience of writing secure applications and coding defensively
- Knowledge about Payroll systems would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
*Please note that the start date might be on 1st January 2024.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 22:54:49 GMT