Job title: Senior Fund Accountant
Company: Apex Group
Job description: Description
Role Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Department: Apex Financial Services Ltd
Employment Type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity for experienced or inspired Fund Accountants to join a leading global fund administrator.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients as required
- Deal and attend to clients’ inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Prepare statutory and periodic accounts of the clients
- Prepare statutory tax returns of the clients
- Liaise with the independent auditors of the clients
- Prepare bank transfers for client companies
- Prepare subscriptions and redemption files for client companies
- Assist in the preparation of NAV files for client companies
- Attend to regulatory and compliance issues
- Provide such assistance to your supervisors and colleagues as may be required from time to time
- Deal with any other general matters relating to the clients’ affairs as may be required from time to time
- 4+ years of accounting working experience (Fund industry experience would be an advantage)
- ACCA qualiﬁed or partly qualiﬁed or any equivalent qualiﬁcation
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce applications. Experience on Fund accounting software (either Investran, Efront, Paxus or Allvue) will be an advantage
- Excellent time and organisational skills to work and meet agreed tight deadlines
- Hard worker ready to put in the extra hours
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Organised, accurate and willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Team Player
What you will get in return:
The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 8,000 staff across 40 + offices globally. We look to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism, Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
- Fund Accounting/ NAV experience desired
- Exposure to fund structures across different jurisdictions, involving complex performance fee calc
- Possibility to be involved on some of main accounting software for both Hedge Fund and Private Equity available in the industry globally
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Growing organisation & great team culture where driving positive change for our people, planet and society is a key target
- International mobility opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit
Date posted: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 00:56:36 GMT