Job title: Senior Quality Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Ocorian delivers administration and compliance services for funds, corporate, capital markets and private clients.
No matter where in the world our clients’ hold financial interests, or however they are structured or need to be supported, we will provide a tailored and personalised solution that is individual to their needs and fully compliant to the needs of their stakeholders, regulators and the investment itself.
We manage over 15,000 structures for 6000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 20+ locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
- To implement an effective quality management framework for the Mauritius office as per ISO 9001 best practices, including its successful adoption and continuous improvement
- To implement and ensure the effective operation of an Information Security Management System as per ISO 27001 for the Mauritius office and its continuous improvement.
- Create procedures and documentation in consultation with management. Regularly maintain these documentation to adapt to changing context.
- Conduct ISO audit, prepare audit reports and follow up with management to address non-conformities and areas of concern.
- Conduct regular training on quality management and Information Security Management System
- To prepare project plan and other project documents as per established methodologies, lead project meetings, work collaboratively with stakeholders and project team members to ensure achievement of project objectives within agreed deadlines and budget.
- Provide project updates and reports in a consistent manner to various stakeholders about strategy, progress & adjustments.
- Support in the set up of a ‘Data Command Centre’ for the Mauritius office, including its successful adoption, tool calibration and improvement.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders and identify automation opportunities to improve existing processes.
- To undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in management, project management, statistics, or any equivalent qualification
- Proven 3 years of work experience in a similar role, with a strong operational knowledge on ISO 9001 or ISO 27001. A certification is desired.
- Hands-on experience working with statistical tools and MS applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Power Platform knowledge desired (Power Apps, PowerBi)
- Ability to work in a matrix structure and communicate at all levels
- Proven ability in resolving business problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement techniques/methodologies is desired (Lean, 5S, Kaizen, 6 Sigma)
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 01:08:04 GMT