Job title: Service Management Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world. EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on . If you have questions about the company or open roles you can .
As we are expanding our team and scope, we are looking for an IT enthusiast with experience in Service Desk, that would help us enhance our Service Management team. As a Service Management Analyst, you will be responsible for implementing and promoting ITIL best practice across the full life cycle of services. This includes supporting change and problem management as well as the service design and onboarding project. It is focused around the services listed in the Service Catalogue and supported by service reporting.
A significant responsibility for this new role will be to assist the Service Manager in maintaining and developing our Service Management and Service Desk platform, using ITIL and internal best practices.
This role works closely with the Jira System Admin and all process owners within the Service Management Team.
- Create and maintain documentation and operational procedures
- Provide proactive recommendations for process improvement
- Maintain project status information and status accounting records and reports
- Assist Incident, Problem, Service, and Change management functions with analysis of trends and patterns
- Review the Service Level Management process and analyze it for continuous improvement
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, including scoping, defining, planning, implementing, and documenting business opportunities
- Support the design and implementation of Jira Service Management integrations
- Ensure that new personnel or service providers are familiar with ITIL-aligned processes.
- Run weekly ITSM operational improvement meetings with IT colleagues
- Establish and maintain relationships with client, technical domains, Service Delivery Managers, and global Service Management representatives
- Previous experience in a Configuration Management role is desirable but not essential as cross-transferable skills will be considered
- Experience operating within an ITIL or ITSM-aligned organization
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an IT service environment within a complex and diverse organisation
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructures, applications, and databases
- Familiarity with the wider ITSM processes that Configuration Management supports
- Ability to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet the business needs
- Flexibility in start times to accommodate the times changes across the globe, to ensure global coverage
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field preferred.
- ITIL v4 knowledge is a must.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certification would be an advantage
- 1 year of Jira Service Management IT Operations experience
- Working with Atlassian products would be an advantage
- Open to working in an international, multilingual environment,
- Proficient in English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Location: Mauritius or remote
Start date: ASAP
Full time position: (Permanent after 6 months probation)
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer:
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Date posted: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 23:55:42 GMT