Job title: Service Management and CMDB Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings.
Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis?
Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on
If you have questions about the company or open roles you can
As we are expanding our team and scope, we are looking for an IT enthusiast with experience in cloud technologies, that would help us enhance our Service Management team. As a Service Management & CMDB Analyst, you will be responsible for administering and executing the configuration management process and ensuring CMDB data integrity within the Service desk. This role works closely with the Jira System Admin and all process owners within Service Management Team.
- Assisting in developing standard IT configuration management methodology;
- Supports the Service manager in the development of CMDB policy, processes, and knowledge base;
- Works with the Service manager, to improve Customer data integrity regarding classes, naming conventions, attributes, data sources, and relationships;
- Maintains Customer data to ensure CMDB accuracy and completeness;
- Works with other ITSM processes to understand new requirements and identify how Configuration management can support;
- Support and administer the tool for configuration and asset management, Jira Service Management, and additional applications or modules as assigned;
- Perform System Development Life Cycle activities required to enhance the Jira Service Management platform.
- Expert knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes;
- Knowledge of Jira Service Management CMDB;
- Understanding of Jira Service Management and Service Mapping tools;
- Solution Oriented mindset & be able to provide recommendations for the current and future platforms;
- Familiar with the processes that consume CMDB data e.g. Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change;
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills in maintaining CMDB data integrity;
- Able to generate reports for KPIs;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent collaboration, customer service, and communication skills to work in a team environment;
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field preferred;
- ITIL 4 Foundation v4 certification is a must;
- ITIL 4 Specialist v4 certification is an advantage;
- 1+ year of Jira Service Management IT Operations experience;
- 1+ year in the configuration of CMDB related to the Service desk;
- Working with Atlassian products would be an advantage;
- Open to working in an international, multilingual environment;
- Proficient in English;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Location: Ebene, Mauritius/ Remote from Mauritius
- Starting date: ASAP
- Position: Permanent Contract (Probation period of 6 months)
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Mauritius is full of talented professionals from various fields who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
What we offer:
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Wellness allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Travel Grant allowance
- Annual performance bonus
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Pension contributions and optional private health coverage
- Internet and electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you. You can be part of an awesome team and make sustainability real!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity, inclusion and reducing bias in our hiring processes. EcoVadis does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique. In your application, we encourage you to remove personal information such as: photographs, marital status, number of children, religion, gender, residential postal code, university graduation date, past medical or parental leave(s) taken, nationality (instead, please state if you are legally eligible to work in the job region/country), university name (instead, please state any degrees obtained and the study major).
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 22:34:09 GMT