Job title: Showroom Sales & Admin Officer
Company: Decorative Blinds Ltd
Job description: Job Description We are a leading company specializing in Home Improvement products . We are seeking talented individuals to join our team in an exciting role – Showroom Sales & Admin Officer. If you have a passion for design, customer service, and creating engaging online experiences, we invite you to be a part of our innovative team!
The Showroom Sales & Admin Officer will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing the showroom area, and assisting with sales activities. This role requires a combination of receptionist, hospitality, and sales skills to ensure a positive experience for customers visiting the showroom.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
Administration * Attends to customer queries on behalf of the Sales team promptly either on the phone, face to face, email or Social Media
- Collaborate with the sales team to support their efforts in closing deals, including handling customer inquiries, scheduling appointments, and following up on leads.
- Follows up of clients’ orders and update the MD and Sales Team
- Prepares Order sheets and other administrative documents for the Sales Department.
- Updates regularly the CRM with clients’ data information
Showroom Management * Greet and welcome customers as they enter the showroom, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, providing product information, and assisting with any showroom-related requests.
- Assist customers in selecting suitable options by understanding their needs, offering recommendations, and providing accurate product information Quotations (Showroom and Sales)
- Maintain daily customer records and update the database with relevant information.
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom environment, ensuring all products are properly displayed and well-stocked.
Reporting * Follow up on Quotations sent by Sales Department
- Inform/Advise MD and Sales on:Complaints received, Large orders & Tenders
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
The job holder should ideally possess: * Positive attitude, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Proven experience in a customer service-oriented role, preferably in a showroom or retail environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with customers.
- Strong sales acumen and the ability to identify customer needs and recommend suitable products.
The ideal job holder should have:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a commercial environment in an Indoor Sales position.
About Decorative Blinds Ltd
DECO-B is proud to represent worldwide key players in window dressing, outdoor solutions, plantation shutters, and floor coverings. The best performances require ambition, a skilled workforce and a full proof resistant material.
Hence, since 2001, we travelled the world to seek out exclusive and offer unrivalled quality products to guarantee with the aim of providing a high-quality service.
Our strength relies on the full-service package offered to both our commercial and residential clients. Besides the carefully selected premium products, our workforce allows us to integrate services excellence (before and after sales) as part of our core values.
At DECO-B, we import materials, stock, manufacture (at different levels depending on the product and demand) and finally install our products, here in Mauritius. Our flooring installers have been professionally trained at the famous Gerflor Academy, in France and are Gerflor accredited.
Date posted: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 22:20:11 GMT