Job title: SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER – AUTOMATION
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
The role of the Software Test Engineer – Automation is to ensure that the digital products we build are delivered with the highest quality possible to our clients. You will also be actively involved in providing support to junior team members via training, reviewing and coaching activities where required.
– Be able to work out our team test strategy including test data management, test automation and conduct quality audit
– Creating & maintaining QA processes
– Creating test plans, document, evaluate and track testing results
– Writing, executing and monitoring of automated test suites
– Performing manual user acceptance testing on digital products to ensure product meets requirements and functions
– Test product in prescribed browsers, operating systems and devices
– Ensure product meets design specifications
– Check the usability view of the product and ensure the best way to solve QA arising problem on the projects.
– Maintain, manage and train a group of QA testers
– Create and maintain QA training materials
– Good communication skills (verbal & written) to achieve excellent customer service
– Being a team player and flexible
– Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned, ensuring targets are met
Note that other duties may be assigned by Team Leader/Manager
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
– Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
– At least 3 years’ experience in software testing
– Understanding of tracking and versioning systems (TFS, Git, Azure DevOps, …)
– Experience with Testing software such as MTM, Browser Stack, Ranorex, Azure DevOps, Postman, …
– Experience in working in Agile development teams
– Experience of continuous integration, app build and delivery systems
– Knowledge about Payroll systems would be an advantage
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 01:57:07 GMT