Job title: Team Leader – Accounting
Job description: A powerful combination
It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Team leader – Accounting, based in our Vistra, Mauritius office. This full-time and permanent position is based in Mauritius and offers regional coverage, allowing you to make a significant impact to our Accounting Team and its’ growth.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of funds and/ or SPVs.
- Review work done by senior accountants.
- Liaise directly with auditors and internal or external clients as and when required to ensure quality service and resolve any issues.
- Maintain and review details of work completed and time sheets in Time Tracker to allow production of quarterly statistics, and rebilling data.
- Responsible for maintaining relevant data for MIS/ KPIs purposes.
- Provide relevant information in preparing quotes for new clients.
- Assist Assistant managers/ Managers in managing the portfolio of clients.
- Compliance with internal policies and procedures and adherence with relevant accounting procedure manuals.
- Expert Knowledge of the Private Equity Sector
- In depth knowledge of IFRS and US GAAPs.
- Proficiency in MS office applications (Word & Excel)
- Experience in managing teams.
- Analytical, well organised, and resourceful
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the financial services sector
- Partly to fully qualified ACCA
- A degree in management, accounting, or finance would be an advantage.
At our Vistra Mauritius office, we believe in putting our employees’ well-being first! We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangement and probation leave.
Additionally, we provide a Medical Scheme, Sponsored ACCA and ICSA, Study/Examination Leave, Pension Scheme, Group Personal Accident, Death & Disability Cover and an excellent job exposure and career prospects.
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!
Date posted: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 23:50:08 GMT