Job title: Team Leader – Client Services
Job description: It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Team Leader based in our Vistra (Mauritius) Limited. Reporting to the Head of Central Business Services, this full-time and permanent position is based in Mauritius and offers regional coverage, allowing you to make a significant impact to our [Department] and its’ growth.
- Manage the timely on-boarding/ review of clients by performing KYC/AML checks as applicable in accordance with policies and procedures in place.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of a Team
- Provide support, guidance and coaching to staff and maximize their potential
- Liaise with clients/front office/compliance as part of the KYC process
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with internal and external clients
- Assist in preparing monthly statistics/KPIs for Senior Management
- Comply with company policies and procedures and adherence with relevant administration procedure manuals.
- Participate in ad hoc projects or matters
- Experience managing/coaching a KYC/Onboarding team
- Must be able to easily grasp and comprehend AML risks and develop tailored KYC searches accordingly
- Good communication and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point)
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and as a member of a team.
- Have a methodical approach with attention to detail, be able to quickly assess and act on changing priorities
- Quick learning ability to new systems and operational procedures
- Familiarity with capital market/fund structures would be an advantage.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet operational needs when required.
- At least 7 years’ work experience performing AML/KYC checks/ reviews in the offshore sector
- Degree in Management, Law and Finance preferably
At our Vistra Mauritius office, we believe in putting our employees’ well-being first! We offer a flexible hybrid working arrangement and probation leave.
Additionally, we provide a Medical Scheme, Sponsored ACCA and ICSA, Study/Examination Leave, Pension Scheme, Group Personal Accident, Death & Disability Cover and an excellent job exposure and career prospects.
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!
Date posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 03:58:05 GMT