Job title: TÉLÉCONSEILLERS SERVICE CLIENTÈLE
Company: Xceed Customer Care (Mauritius) Ltd
Job description: Job Description • Use the most appropriate method of communication for different telephone correspondents.
- Establish good relations between the company and the various telephone correspondents.
- Establish the right phone protocol to meet various customer situations.
- Establish appropriate actions to effectively control a phone call.
- Meet our client’s commitments.
- Provide quality services across all communication channels as a receiver.
- Use an effective approach to manage specific telephone tasks such as call transfer, message taking, callback, waiting etc.
Job Requirements • Minimum SC/HSC
- Very good oral and written English and French skills
- Being comfortable with a computer
- Ability to work night schedules
About Xceed Customer Care (Mauritius) Ltd
WHO WE ARE:
Xceed, leading business process outsourcing (BPO) service provider, was built in 2001 to help clients around the world succeed in meeting the requirements of the rapidly evolving global market.
Driven by great passion towards growth, Xceed adopts the latest technologies, accentuates an immaculate experience and promotes sustainable development in order to provide comprehensive and optimized onshore/offshore customer management solutions.
Xceed eyes expansion as a goal and a vision, as it connects four continents in eight languages through six state-of-the-art centers in Egypt and a contact center in Morocco and Mauritius.
The company, which is fully owned by Telecom Egypt, has an overall operating capacity of more than 7000 web-enabled multichannel workstations, devotedly serving key government accounts, Fortune Global 500 firms and a growing network of top industry clients.
A BPO service providers in Egypt and the MENA region with a vast experience in offering consultancy services to both start-ups and big players. Our top-tier experts will understand and analyze your business, and will provide business and IT consulting services in order to develop and maintain adequate support management systems. Our low-risk solutions are cost-effective and easily scalable.
State-owned Telecom Egypt is the sole owner of Xceed, one of two information technology giants. As part of a solid expansion plan, Xceed has established two sister companies in Morocco and Mauritius with 100 percent ownership.
Xceed’s dedication to providing reliable, secure and efficient customer management services to its clients have reaped rapid growth and great results this year. Since the beginning of 2017, Xceed’s client base leapt around 40 percent compared to a year earlier.
We cover most key sectors including the telecommunications, automotive and real estate sectors, in addition to financial services and government entities.
Date posted: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:11:31 GMT