Job title: Webmaster
Job description: Founded in 1948, our client is a prestigious French watch company renowned for its rich heritage and commitment to crafting exceptional timepieces. With a branch located in Baie du Tombeau, Mauritius, they are currently seeking a Webmaster, who will work closely with marketing and other teams, to help maintain their online stores.
As a Webmaster, you will work closely with marketing and other teams, to help maintain our online stores.
- Update website content regularly (Data entry)
- Audit and fix any arising issues (Quality assurance) – missing pictures, wrong product info, category sorting, etc
- Technical SEO audit and implementation on all pages
- Shopify Apps configuration, monitoring, and maintenance
- Theme updates and light coding adjustments
- Assist with marketing efforts during major Holidays – upload creatives, set announcements, etc.
- Conduct research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific technical and design problems.
- Participate in the development of campaigns & websites and manage their launches.
- Work closely with various external web developers and stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely execution of the strategy, design, and programming for the site.
Required qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized, able to complete projects before or within deadlines
- Can work well individually as well as part of a team, with or without supervision
- Motivated to adapt, learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- 3+ years of Shopify experience or e-commerce company selling physical products
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams and top management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, diverse environment focused on innovation, teamwork, and results
Location: Baie du Tombeau, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 06:07:26 GMT