Job title: WFM Technical Consultant
Company: SD Worx
Job description: SD Worx is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. We have offices in Europe and an office in Mauritius. Our goal? We bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent. Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. And the freedom to compose your personal benefit package.
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Workforce Management Application Consultant – You will implement the WFM solution based on the specifications gathered by the functional consultant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Get a general understanding of our WFM portfolio, different solutions, systems and scope.
- Accurately documents developments and changes.
- Participate in a WFM project implementation as a solution or application consultant on any of the WFM solutions provided (T&A, Scheduling, F&S).
- Understands project cycle.
- Capable to execute some CRs with guidance of Senior consultant.
- Understand the Data Model of WFM (HCM, T&A, Scheduling, Payroll).
- Learn basic customizing on WFM Solution, both for functional and technical profiles.
Competency/ Skill Requirement:
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- Willing to accommodate western-Europe working hours.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Ability to analyse problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent English skills (business fluent)
- Atttend training courses and undertake self-learning as required to further develop the skills and knowledge necessary for continued success.
Educational/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT is a plus.
- Experience or ability to learn SQL and write queries.
- Understand Agile Methodologies, frameworks and practices in a services organization.
- Experience in SAP will be a plus.
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 05:43:38 GMT