A 46-year-old resident of Plaine-Verte is in serious condition after her clothes caught fire. The incident occurred yesterday, Saturday June 8. She reportedly felt unwell while cooking at home. The forty-year-old was able to control the fire. She was transported by her son to Victoria Hospital, Candos, where she was admitted to the Burns Unit. Police opened an investigation.

Leave a reply below

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Contact Business

Captcha Code