Job title: ADMINISTRATIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Company: Springs Car Wholesalers Ltd
Job description: Job Description We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to provide support and assistance in various administrative tasks of our company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the calendar and schedule of the General Manager including arrange appointments, meetings, and events.
- Provide administrative support to General Manager by managing paperwork, organising documents and files, and conducting research on various topics when required.
- Prepare correspondence (including letters, memos, and emails), drafting and proofreading documents, prepare minutes of meetings, prepare summaries or presentations as needed.
- Assist in managing specific projects through proper coordination with various stakeholders, monitoring progress, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
Job Requirements • HSC
- At least three years of experience in administrative duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and French
- Good Communication Skill
- Attention to details
- Punctual, professional, and good attitude at work
About Springs Car Wholesalers Ltd
Springs Car Wholesalers Ltd is a dynamic and forward-thinking business based in Trianon, Mauritius and which has recently completed the CentrePoint Development.
To be the heartbeat of Mauritius, transforming everyday experiences into extraordinary moments and setting the benchmark for a holistic lifestyle destination.
Create a dynamic, accessible and inclusive hub that simplifies life by bringing together retail, work, wellness and entertainment under one roof with an uplifting stylish ambience.
● Customer Centricity: Our customers are our top priority and we strive to exceed their expectations in every interaction.
● Innovation: We constantly evolve, staying on top of trends and adapting our offerings to meet changing customer needs.
● Sustainability: We are committed to implementing eco-friendly practices and positively contributing to our environment.
● Community: We foster a sense of community and belonging, strengthening connections among our customers and giving back to our local community.
● Inclusivity: We cater to all individuals and lifestyles, creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
Explore exciting career opportunities with us and embark on a rewarding journey.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 02:42:06 GMT