Job title: Claims Process Executive
Job description: Job Description
Claims Process Executive
This position requires a deep analytical skill, judgmental of claims, hands on experience working on MS Excel, Invoice Processing, Validation of PO, Claims & being a decision maker. Experience working in SAP is an added advantage.
Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Required skill set
Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability:
- Processing of the repair invoice
- Re-invoicing to the liable party
- Secure payment of invoices
Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- 12-18 months’ work experience in Invoice Processing, Analytical skills in processing Claims & SAP
- Intermediate knowledge of Account Payable, OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite, of O365, Messaging, Outlook 2013-19, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business
- Prior experience worked with Logistics environment.
Time Management Skills
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask
Skills & Knowledge
- Communicate at all levels
- Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work to tight deadlines / service levels
- Business etiquette
Job duties and responsibilities
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify damage of the claims, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- Update Case Management with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide updates to stakeholders with regards to specific case management through to collection of money
- Ensure Client Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded.
- Respond to Client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the Clients account in the prescribed format.
- Execute Claims as per prescribed guidelines and timelines (Refer to SOP)
- Ensure Client / User confidentiality and data protection at all times.
Education and other requirement
- Experience of at least 12 – 18 months working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
- Understanding of ITIL working practices
- Problem solving associated with a mixed computing environment.
232BPRCEXE Process Executive
Technology|Insurance|Insurance Claims Management System
Date posted: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 06:29:32 GMT