Job title: Commercial Executive (Microsites)
Company: Rank Group
Job description: Company Description
Rank Interactive is the digital business of Rank Group plc. We are a leading international digital gaming company, underpinned by superior talent and technology.
We operate a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software to provide online bingo and slot gaming and a social gaming mobile application.
Every day, millions of people worldwide enjoy our products – which includes meccabingo.com and grosvenorcasinos.com – on their mobiles, tablets and desktops.
We bring people and entertainment together, delivering stimulating and entertaining experiences through diverse digital channels from our offices in Gibraltar, Guernsey, London, Maidenhead, Mauritius, Sheffield, South Africa and Israel. With a team of over 350 worldwide, we empower our colleagues to work at the peak of their strengths and passions by providing innovative and collaborative working environments that attract, retain and engages high performing talent.
Are you a dynamic, data-driven marketer ready to take the next step in your career? Join our team as a Commercial Executive and help us drive company growth and success through strategic campaigns and promotions.
The Commercial Executive is responsible for promoting engagement, continually evaluating, and implementing campaigns, leading to company growth and success. You’ll work with teams from different parts of the business including the design, copy and development teams.
Delivering outstanding service and engagement is a critical strategic capability that is required for driving responsible revenue across the business which will involve but not be limited to, reactivation, retention, safer gambling, and promotional campaigns.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monitor player engagement through customer insights and data to have a clear understanding of our current website and product performance
- Use customer insights and data to drive and influence daily business decisions and/or proposals
- Work alongside the Commercial Manager to define the monthly BAU promotions calendar
- Build strong working relationships with the operational teams to ensure efficient coordination is achieved to deliver upon promotional plans including briefs for copy and design teams, planning, marketing supports, sign off and approvals, go live etc.
- Promotional performance analysis to identify what works best, for who and when
- Manage the display of promotional content throughout the website for the best user experience across desktop, mobile and our apps
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the management and day-to-day planning surrounding the high value player proposition
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand and Best Practice guidelines set out by the Brand and ensure that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Work with bonus teams to ensure all prizes and bonuses are being fulfilled
- Understand the competition and make regular reports of improvement for our promotional activity
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications:
- We are looking for someone with 1-4 years of experience
- Previous experience in gaming within customer services, Loyalty or promotions is preferred
- A keen interest and or knowledge in gaming products
- High level of attention to detail and highly accurate
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate
- Good IT skills including strong experience of MS Excel, Word and Outlook etc. and database packages
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Highly detailed and organised – able to maintain/manage workloads effectively and not compromising on the quality of their work.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, highly analytical and data driven with a strong attention to detail.
- High self-discipline with strong independent organizational skills and results orientated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work effectively within different situations and with multiple teams / individuals.
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented.
- A strong team player.
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Role Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: On shifts not exceeding 9 hours between 10:00 – 20:00.
What’s in it for you we hear you ask?
Join us to unlock benefits and opportunities that will boost your career journey in a vibrant, inclusive and fulfilling work environment – so you can #BeYourself
Wellbeing@Rank is important… From hybrid working and colleague support networks to menopause support and weekly PepTalks, we’re here for you.
We’ll also invest in your growth by providing development opportunities, leadership training and cutting-edge industry certifications so you have the tools and resources to help you work, win and grow with us.
Immerse yourself in new cultures and gain international exposure through our global business. Collaborate with colleagues from around the globe.
From pensions to bonus schemes, and private medical insurance to life insurance – we’ve got you covered.
*Our benefits vary by brand and/or location. Please have a chat with your local Talent Acquisition specialist to find out what’s in place in your location.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.
We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.
Location: Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 23:40:07 GMT