Job title: Senior Officer – Corporate Services EM
Job description: Company Description
Following a merger with Estera in early 2020, Ocorian is one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, recognised by our clients and the industry for exceptional client service and value and known for strong and sustained growth.
As a combined business we manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations, scale which offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
To be part of the Entity Management Team in Mauritius which services other foreign Ocorian offices. To process incoming requests for the Entity Management team in an efficient and timely manner, making sure to adhere to set timelines. To complete complex tasks including company secretarial/administrative processes in accordance to the set timelines, defined standards and applicable laws and regulations. To provide regular updates to the Manager on completion status of tasks and processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To process incoming tasks and requests on the task manager platform and ensure that all tasks are completed on a timely basis and in the most efficient and optimal manner
- To process all tasks on Viewpoint and NavOne based on set processes
- To ensure that tasks are completed / processed and the relevant deadlines are being met
- To assist team members on more complex tasks
- To provide guidance regarding pending tasks and assist in liaising with internal clients to resolve pending matters
- To accept feedback from reviewers in the team to ensure that tasks are done as they should be
- To complete timesheet on a daily basis for billing and internal purposes
- To provide regular reports, trackers and dashboards to the Managers on task completion and key success metrics
- To assist the Managers in the day to day management of the Entity Management Team
- To be able to work odd hours to support other foreign Ocorian offices
- At least 3 years work experience in a Management Company
- Professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP or ACCA would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Viewpoint and NavOne would also be an advantage
- Thorough understanding of financial services and global business, including company secretarial and administrative processes
- Thorough knowledge of company and financial services laws and regulations, including AML/CFT requirements
- Attention to details, solutions-oriented, proactivity and adherence to processes
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
· We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff – wherever in the world they may be.
· We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
· We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time
Date posted: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 23:25:40 GMT