Job title: Treasury Coordinator
Job description: Treasury Coordinator
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe and want to make a difference? Then waste no time and join our amazing team at Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL). DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean, and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Who turns an analysis into an experiment? You do. DHL Global Forwarding Mauritius has an opening for an Treasury Coordinator in the MEA Accounting Competency Centre where you will have the responsibility of executing monthly accounting and reporting activities, overseeing bank and payment posting, and perform Petty Cash Reconciliation. Join us now in connecting people and improving lives.
In this Treasury Coordinator position
- You will execute monthly accounting and reporting activities in line in accordance with the month end closed timetable and DP DHL guidelines, (e.g., IAS/IFRS principles and local GAAP).
- You will comply with MACC standard operating procedure – MOM, DP DHL financial and accounting principles (e.g., IFRS), local statutory requirements and ensure implementation of DGF’s internal control is adhered to.
- You will be overseeing that bank and payment postings are accurately.
- You will be posting bank statement daily and perform bank reconciliation.
- You will take all necessary actions to clear any difference in the Bank Reconciliation timely.
- You will be responsible for allocation and analysis of transitory accounts and perform payment via straight2bank.
- You will perform Petty Cash Reconciliation and posting of Petty Cash Entries (Replenishment and Vouchers)
- You will perform MEC activities related to Bank and Petty Cash and follow up with mater data.
- You will maintain/verify the Bank Details of Suppliers.
- You will follow up on payments and closely monitor Bank, Transitory and Petty Cash BS.
- You will clear all queries raised by respective entities on a timely basis.
Now, here’s what we need from you
- A university Degree in accounting/finance or equivalent
- At least 1 year’ experience or more in Accounting Department
- Basis Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communicator in English, both written and oral.
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, improving lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Mauritius. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Location: Port Louis, Mauritius
Date posted: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 03:01:07 GMT