Job title: UK Payroll Executive ( Temporary Contract – 9 months) – Whitbread team
Company: SD Worx
Job description: At SD Worx Mauritius, we are focused on building capability and flexibility to meet the growth of the business whilst increasing the profitability across the organisation. We support SD Worx on most of the business areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Software Development, Testing, Implementation and Service Delivery. There are numerous opportunities at SD Worx Mauritius for people with the right blend of skills, experience and character! Are you ready to join us?
What do we have to offer?
- An attractive salary based on your experience and achievement. Including allowances for transport. (more information available during interview)
- A dynamic environment: flexible working hours and working from home – everything is negotiable.
- Learning opportunities: through an individual development plan and professional training
- Career growth: whether you want to become more of an expert in your field our you want to expand your knowledge more horizontally, there is always room to grow within SD Worx!
Which task can you expect?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Training: Manage self training (online training etc)
- Follow classroom training and participate actively
- Update own skill matrix and review by Lead
- Take part in Legislation training and assessment
- Process: Good knowledge of legislation and products Critical thinking and problem solving Participating in PSS
- Take ownership of simple payroll including end to end process, including queries from clients
- Communication with customers via emails/calls
- Planning: Manage workload, knows their priorities and meet deadlines
- Planning and organization skill
- Customer: Engage in complex customer queries Attending customer calls and queries
- Deliver high quality customer service – meeting deadlines/ managing client expectations/ high accuracy
- Tasks: Do end to end input data
- Deal with complex customer queries Pre and Post live tasks
- More complex accounts
- CET working hours (Mid shift)
From many places, we work as one, moving from better to best together.
SD Worx lives diversity in the workplace. Diversity provides inspiration and innovation in our company. We particularly welcome applications from qualified talent, regardless of origin, nationality, gender, skin colour, ethnic and social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation and stage of life.
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Date posted: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:37:33 GMT